It never ceases to amaze me how many incredible bloggers are out there. Going through my reader every morning is such a joy! I was perusing the usual suspects this fine Monday, and stumbled upon a fun idea from Jenna, over at Eat Live Run. She has a feature called “What I’m Loving Now” which I adore!
So I would like to officially decree that henceforth, there will be a feature dubbed “Monday Must-Haves.” As I’ve previously admitted, I suffer from shiny-ball syndrome, and as such, develop intense, yet short-lived, passions for things, places, activities, and the like. Some of them stick around for a long time, some are fleeting, and some come in waves…but all of them enjoy some strong Amy lovin’!
1. Pretty colored cups. They’re nice to look at, and even nicer to drink from. Why drink out of a boring old glass when you could use a nice cheery POP instead?
2. Sperry Top-Siders. A new obsession, but one that has grabbed hold of my feet and won’t let go. I hate socks, so the fact that my feet can go commando in these puppies is a major bonus. Because I think the womens’ version looks like a pair of nun shoes, I bought a size 7 guys’ shoe, which perfectly fits a size 8-8.5 foot. Nice and lightweight for summer, in case you’re not digging sandals 24/7.
3. Mac n’ Cheese yellow nail polish. Learn it, live it, love it. I switch it up once a week, but this neon marigold color will be a surefire staple! Bonus points if you accidentally coordinate nail polish color with your shirt!
4. Fresh fruit. All summer, I want it in mah bellay. Pretty to look at, delicious, and good for you. How can you go wrong?
5. Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum. My absolute, gotta-have, can’t-live-without, go-to beauty product. I’ve used this since high school and if they ever discontinue it, I’m going to buy cases and cases of the stuff. I’m super lazy when it comes to hair stuff (never blow-dry it, rarely brush it…shhh!), and this stuff is my secret weapon. Check it out: Biosilk Silk Therapy
There you have it! Some insight into my fickle favorites. Check back in every Monday for a wide array and ever changing list of recent, and long-standing, obsessions!
What are some things that you cannot live without?